Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm going to show the #secret this one time My gift to you #FX #trading

---
I'm not going to tell you anything about it.. And don't ask me anything about it..

Climb out of that box you're in & concentrate on what it is you are supposed to be doing.

That is.. figure out when why & how the Primary Dealers change the direction of the market & take advantage of that knowledge.
---



Greg

2 comments:

  1. Now I SOOOO want to ask you about this! lol! I'd say the bit to watch is that band at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weakness that came into Cable at the 1.6470 tops hasn't gone away. Those sellers are waiting for an opportunity to break it down. On the other hand, if the econ news out of UK is swimmingly nice this week, they'll be happy to run it up for a triple top.

    ReplyDelete