Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Rush Limbaugh is headed for my town #USA Joplin, #MO

---

Rush:

We asked you why we should send a refrigerated semi loaded with Two If By Tea to your town for 4th of July. We had over 3,000 entries. There was only one choice to make: Joplin, Missouri. I'll be there Monday, and I hope many of you in the area can make it too, 'cause it's gonna be a hoot. I'm scheduled to speak around 8PM. Freedom Fest, Landreth Park, Joplin, El Rushbo, Two If By Tea

Cool I guess..

;)

RUSH TO SPEND 4TH IN JOPLIN MISSOURI

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment