Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Priceless links

---
I ran across this list of links while reading something somewhere. God only knows what it was that time...

Anyway this stuff scares the be Jesus out of me... I truly am a paranoid sort of guy ;) I'm not dangerous to anyone though... I advocate peaceful resistance and civil disobedience at every opportunity.

The 'problems' in our society can be 'deconstructed' and built anew.

*I* see these 'problems' as being greed and corruption throughout the oligarchy. Corporatism, even fascism and tyranny, Fractional Reserve Banking, Consumerism, planned obsolescence. These are not 'new' things... These things have always existed throughout time. They have all been 'dealt with' many times throughout history, world wide. Therefore it should come as no surprise to anyone that it may have to be 'dealt with' once again... in a different time, in a different place.

*I* hope the fools involved in our oligarchy have 'outsmarted' themselves for the last time...

Peaceful resistance and civil disobedience, when combined with the power of our VOTE and the power of our POCKET BOOK, are very powerful weapons indeed.

I feel these links/videos fairly represent many of the rotten to the core, totally corrupt things that are going on now days.

If someone out there can convince me that I am a conspiracy 'nut' and that there is nothing at all to be worried about it would be a great help for my anxiety. Sometimes I fear I am losing my mind and that I truly am a conspiracy nut... So any 'help' would be much appreciated.

I know everything is probably just fine...

I'm probably just paranoid...


  1. Taking on the banking cabal
  2. The International Banking Cartel is the New World Order
  3. Bankster NGO: Global banking body may be needed
  4. The Coming Consequences of Banking Fraud
  5. Rothschild Investment Banking Posts Record Results
  6. Hannity, Morris Agree with “Conspiracy People” About New World Order
  7. The Financial New World Order: Towards a Global Currency and World Government
  8. The porous walls between Mayor Bloomberg, Bloomberg L.P. and private deals
  9. Secret Reports, Secret Budgets, Secret Operations, Secret Courts… A Secret Government!
  10. The “End the Fed” Protests are the (Secret) Road to World Government
  11. Obama Regulatory Reform Plan Officially Establishes Banking Dictatorship
  12. Canada says global banking body needed in 2009
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment