Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, December 16, 2011

The most beautiful chart I've ever drawn.. $GBPAUDm30 #FX #traders #newbies

---

I'll let the picture speak a thousand words for itself ;)

However, please be aware that this trade may or may not work out as I anticipate.. You MUST trade and properly manage your own account risk / leverage. I am not a licensed financial adviser so you're f'ing on your own with all this FX trading BS.. ;)

But hey.. IF you're struggling why not try this setup? It's beautiful enough just to sit around and stare at.. Which I do often myself LMAO

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment