Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Gerald Celente on the collapse of the #Bailout #Bubble

---
Celente says this is no time to gamble... I agree...

Though I am as yet not sold on the value of gold personally... Certainly if you are going to buy gold you should make sure you can actually hold it in your own hands... Paper gold stands a good chance of becoming as worthless as fiat currency in my personal opinion...

However, if things REALLY do totally collapse *I* feel the best investments may still be things like food, water and guns...

Just my opinion...
---



Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment