Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Remembrance.. of God and man

---

It will come as no surprise to many of you that I see the word of God reflected in the music of Tool.. The song Aenima seems to demonstrate the concept very well..

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly shit, stupid shit...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

---

Since this post focuses on what the bible itself says about "remembering" I'd like to point out a few specific lines from the song above that may be strung together quite effectively..

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Fuck your short memory.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

---

Often this seems such an impossible task I have, to relate so much in such short brief spaces of time / space. I have done so much research and retained, I believe, most of what seems important. From the bible itself to the book of Enoch which was left out, to the Nephilim / fallen angels & Anunnaki / Nibiru / Planet X. From the true prophets to the prophetic music of Tool. The glories of space and the glories of God. Prayer / meditation / communication via God's true gift to humanity = DNA. The lies of the world that swirl around us in a matrix not of our own design. So much we can remember of an ancient past so filled with wonder yet we forget.. it all. The Sumerians / Anunnaki with which humanity / time may have begun through the genetic engineering of pre-human forms. It's quite a fantasy-land in which I seem to live but I like it here just fine ;)

Yet my focus today, as small and insignificant as it may be, is on simply remembering some of the things we have forgotten.. Or, as Tool so elequently points out in the lyrics above.. Fuck our short memories..

Out of space, out of place, out of time.. My #messages are incoherent, chaotic and cryptic. By design? Not that I know of.. only that I am compelled to relate, to relay.

All of the history of humanity is within each and every one of us.. Lying there, untapped, resources not used but ignored. Through ignorance or by design.

There is much information contained within the many links above.. I sincerely hope someone will find them useful and / or informative..

---

Num_15:39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:

Num_15:40 That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.

Deu_8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Deu_32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.

Neh_4:14 And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.

Psa_20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psa_22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

Psa_74:18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Psa_74:22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Psa_77:10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

Psa_77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

Psa_89:47 Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?

Psa_105:5 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

Psa_143:5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.

Pro_31:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

Ecc_5:20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

Ecc_11:8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

Ecc_12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Son_1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Isa_43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Isa_46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Isa_64:9 Be not wroth very sore, O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

Jer_3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

Jer_14:10 Thus saith the LORD unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the LORD doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.

Jer_15:15 O LORD, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke.

Jer_31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Eze_6:9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.

Eze_20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.

Mar_8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?

Act_20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Rev_3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Psa_77:5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.

Psa_143:5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.

Ecc 11:5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Ecc 11:7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Ecc_1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Isa_41:22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Isa_42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isa_48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Ecc 1:1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Ecc 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.


And.. the promise..

Rev_21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

On humility..

Isa_57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a
contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

And Jesus had this to say.. to us..

Mat_18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ~ Teilhard de Chardin

Metaphysics of the Angelic Humans

#Peace

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment