Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Trade analysis $GBPJPY

---

Here is the daily chart I post on Feb 20th, 2012 NOT a closed candle but.. $GBPJPY Daily

It peaked my interest because it was a bullish 161.8 (golden ration) touch and pullback.

I suspected some correction would occur so before bed last night I checked my m15 to find the nearest valid bearish 23.6 level which turned out to be 126.50 as shown on the following chart.

I had a short entry at 126.53 to catch a test of that level with a 126.83 stop above the 0.0 line which invalidates the trade (hence total risk was 30 pips).

Closed the trade manually after I got up for +68 pips

Click for larger image


This post is for informational purposes only (see disclaimer below). If you trade this setup you do so at your own risk.

Comments welcome

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment