Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear People: I am Sorry for Spreading the Disease of Consumerism (Do You think Kim Kardashian Wrote this Letter?)

---
Source --> Dear People: I am Sorry for Spreading the Disease of Consumerism (Do You think Kim Kardashian Wrote this Letter?)
---

Posted on January 13, 2012

*Yesterday we received this letter signed Kim Kardashian in our submissions section. Vote at the bottom on whether you think it’s authentic or a fake.

“Dear People and Fans:

I am sorry, I am truly sorry for being such a materialistic idiot. I am sorry for spreading the ideology of consumerism. I am sorry for turning your kids into foolish fiends in search of happiness where no happiness lies.

Sometimes, I cry in the middle of the night, because I know that my life is false. I know that everything that I do is fake, I know that my very existence is a reflection of Hollywood fabricated dreams.

I don’t know what to do. I feel stuck, in this persona of the consumer-whore. I feel stuck inside the way people hate me. I am addicted to it all, and the addiction is sickening. I am addicted to the glamour, I am addicted to the attention, I am even sick enough to be addicted to the hate.

I am sorry again, for being such a false human being.

Kim Kardashian”

No comments:

Post a Comment