Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#Forex Stop Hunting Illustrated #FX - $AUDUSD

---
As many of you know I am currently attempting to trade the tunnel method. The one thing that frustrates me personally more than anything else about trading forex is stop hunting. It seems that so many times one can stake out and plan a good trade, get a good entry, only to be taken out on a stop loss before the move continues, without you..

For that reason it is very important to me to study these stop hunting moves in as much detail as possible in order to make them a part OF my forex trading, to have the ability to PLAN FOR stop hunting and to hopefully gain an edge for my efforts..

I hope you enjoy the pictures below



For the purpose of comparison here is the same chart $AUDUSD but on a 4 hour time frame.. The candle where the spike occurred is indicated..

No comments:

Post a Comment