Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

#ETF #manipulation???


I don't (..)ing know.. I'm just asking.. Can someone/anyone out there analyze this better than I? If so please have at it! (And be sure and let me know what you discover..)

It 'looks' to me as though after the outright panic in the fall of 2008 these two ETFs (and I suspect many more) were heavily weighted by someone, in some way, to only go south as a way to punish market shorts mercilessly.. Perhaps effectively 'locking them out of the market' After a short bounce in Feb / March of 2009 these two ETFs have been driven ever lower ever since.. It's as if we have a STRONG real estate market and a STRONG consumer.. Which, I personally, don't consider to be the case.. SCC has lost 60% and SRS nearly an astounding 100% This AFTER a 10 - 1 reverse split?!

IYR = iShares Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index ETF SRS = ProShares UltraShort Real Estate ETF SCC = ProShares UltraShort Consumer Services

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment