Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Strange #Coincidences - the Original Substance, #God, #prayer, #trading & guided missiles

---

More strange coincidences..

I had a small book which I read for the first time maybe 2 or 3 years ago.. I found it very fascinating as it spoke about an "original substance" from which everything is made

"Everything you see on earth is made from one original substance, out of which all things proceed."

"The formless stuff is intelligent; it is stuff which thinks. It is alive, and is always impelled toward more life."

After I read it I set it aside.

A couple of years later I desired to read it again and looked for it here at the house.

I searched pretty hard for it. In the office and, eventually, through boxes stored in the garage to no avail.

Couldn't find it anywhere..

I don't know if I displaced it or loaned it out to someone. I may have loaned it to my sister but I really don't recall.

At that point my problem was I could recall nothing of any importance to help me find the book again. I couldn't remember the title of it, or the author. Nor could I even figure out a proper way to search for it on google. The book was more about a spiritual concept than a particular topic / subject.

All I could recall about it was that it suggested, as stated above, an intelligent formless original substance from which everything is made.

And I remembered one particular passage of the book that I found to be a stunning description of the way the #human #mind SHOULD work.

I'm paraphrasing but it went something like..

We have the #ability to properly impress a particular #goal into our #mind in such a way as to #program our mind to autopilot in search of a #solution. To constantly work in our favor, in the background, to achieve the desired goal.

This was indicated by comparing the procedure itself to a guided missile.

The way a guided missile works is it has a pre-programmed target, or goal. As it is in flight a computer constantly tests the trajectory of the missile against the position of the target. As adjustments become necessary small servo motors activate to keep the missile on the right path so it can successfully reach it's goal.

I found that to be a fascinating concept. It stuck in my mind and was behind my strong desire to reread the book.

It seemed to me that might be the perfect technique to use when trading forex / financial markets.

Yesterday I took the day off. No twitter, no trading (until later lol Short #AUDJPY & #CADJPY) but spent a portion of the day with my wife, son and daughter garage / yard / rummage saling (something we enjoy as a #fun #hobby ;)

---
I want to interject a, seemingly unrelated, short story here that ended up being related to the main theme of this post (if you can figure out what that is LMAO).

Not only do we enjoy going to yard sales but also antique stores and flea markets.

I am a voracious collector of books and that is where I normally spend the majority of time in flea markets. We have a little family #joke about one particular book at one particular flea market. I first ran across it many months ago. The title is "The Secret" and it promises to solve any and all #issues in life ;) But the owners of the booth want $5.00 #USD for it. So, the first time I found it, I joked to my wife and son about how this one book contained the solutions to everything in the entire history of humanity but kidding about that not being worth 5 bucks. So I didn't buy it ;) A few months later I saw it again, in the same booth with the same price tag and joked about it again along the same lines as before. (end short story).
---

While my son buys a lot of movies, CDs and video games, I often buy books, lots of them. I pay 0.50 to a dollar for a lot of very old books and also for newer books of interest. Like yesterday I bought "The best recipe Grilling & Barbecue" by the Editors of COOK'S Illustrated Magazine. A 2001, $30.00 cook book for $1.00

At one sale I ran across a book titled "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D. Wattles.

Book Description

Publication Date: April 11, 2013
The Science of Getting Rich is the classic guide to creating wealth through the Law of Attraction. First published in 1910, it inspired Rhonda Byrne’s bestselling book and movie, The Secret. According to Wallace D. Wattles, “There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches; once these laws are learned and obeyed by any man, he will get rich with mathematical certainty.” Those laws are revealed in this book.

For some reason I was attracted to it after just reading the back cover.

To my surprise as I immediately began reading it, in the car, between sale stops, it was the book I had misplaced!

And not only that either.. On the front of the book it says "The Book That Inspired the Bestseller - The Secret"! The very same book I had joked about in the flea market.

So was I attracted to it? Was it attracted to me? Were we attracted to each other?

Mere interrelated coincidences?

Here is the gist of The Science of Getting Rich..

"No thought of form can be impressed upon Original Substance without causing the creation of the form."

"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in it's original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of he universe.

A thought, in this substance,produces the thing that is imagined by the thought.

Man can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon Formless Substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created."

---

I'm an obsessive compulsive about acquiring knowledge.

"Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, mental and interpersonal control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. In contrast to people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), people with OCPD feel that their behaviors are correct and desirable."

I believe in God and #history though my beliefs might be found by many to be quite unorthodox.

However, one thing that I have struggled with a great deal has been the #concept of #prayer.

Most of the prayer I have heard in my lifetime has seemed by #rote.. (Noun
Mechanical or habitual repetition of something to be learned: "a poem learned by rote".)

So, as I have experienced quite a #Spiritual revival over the course of the past few years, I have been trying to reconnect with / explore the concept of prayer.

However my problem in doing so has been that when I attempt to pray it seems oddly as if I am just "talking to myself". I have had a very difficult time getting past that feeling.

I do a lot of research on "weird crap" lol And "in my own mind" (a place where I exist often) I seem to have now connected the concept of prayer to other concepts in an effort to deepen my understanding of it. Such as; I do a lot of research into ancient Sumerian civilization and texts. Stories of the Anunnaki / Planet X / Nibiru. Dead sea scrolls / Isiah and other prophets. The bible. The book of Enoch. Egyptian history / pyramids. The Ancient Aliens television program. Much more ;)

It seems like if the ancient Sumerian creation stories are taken literally, as #historic fact, they can easily be tied to prayer.

The story, briefly, is that "long, long ago" the Anunnaki created #humanity, in their image, through genetic engineering, so as to have slaves to do the hard work of gold mining on planet earth. If this is accepted as being truth then it seems to me that it would make sense to think of prayer as being a way to directly communicate with the alien DNA that we all possess. Which, at least in theory, is also very similar to talking to yourself.

There are some pretty amazing sounding references to prayer in the bible. This from Jesus Himself..

Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mar 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mar 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Which is remarkably similar to..

"No thought of form can be impressed upon Original Substance without causing the creation of the form."
"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in it's original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of he universe.
A thought, in this substance,produces the thing that is imagined by the thought.
Man can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon Formless Substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created."

Plagiarism? Again with coincidence?

At any rate, and laugh if you want because I don't care, I have been praying with more regularity for the past few weeks and guess what?

My trading has improved a great deal.

I don't pray for good trades.

I pray for closeness to #God, for access to the knowledge, wisdom and understanding so endorsed by the bible itself.

So much to learn about, understand, that it's a very daunting task.. But I still love the chase ;)

Thanks for reading

Greg

Other interesting reading..

Egypt Pyramids - Secret Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom

The mysterious Egypt pyramids are the most studied structures ever built. They tell a story of the past and future with it's mathematical accuracy and synchronicity of events using the stars and constellations embedded within the design. The combination of mathematics, astronomy, architecture, and sacred geometry used are interwoven in such a way that there are no coincidences but rather interrelated concepts that leave you wondering. We really are in possession of the keys to the universe. The further you look into space the further you are going back into time and many ancient cultures around the world and today have the ability to predict astronomical events like planetary alignments and eclipses. This secret knowledge of the seasons using astronomy was passed down and secretly used for farming and agriculture planting and harvesting information and worshiped as part of their religion and used for control and power. More importantly, this secret knowledge had to be passed down to only certain people of power in ways hidden from ordinary people. The great pyramid structure geometry is an all encompassing code of information which can be decoded using mathematics and the right numerical structure key.

Continue reading

Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom of The Arcanum

THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental
The Ancient Egyptian Philosopher, HERMES TRISMEGISTUS

"All is in THE ALL, and THE ALL is in All."

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

The ancient Hermeticists use the word "Meditation," or "Contemplation" in describing the process of the mental creation of The Universe in The MIND of THE ALL....

[NOTE: "Meditation," or "Contemplation" in describing the process of the mental creation of The Universe in The MIND, again very similar to "prayer" and the discussion of Original Substance]

"Know Thyself well, and learn the things that are and all that is."
Pymander to Hermes

"God does not play dice with the Universe." --Albert Einstein

"THE LIPS OF WISDOM ARE CLOSED, EXCEPT TO THE EARS OF UNDERSTANDING"

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment