Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, August 17, 2012

$USDCAD m1

---

To be quite honest I have always struggled with trade management after entering a trade..

I would set initial stops and then just run on faith that they would not be hit..

Many times I would be well into profit only to see, in the end, substantial losses..

I try very hard not to that anymore.. LMAO

Just scalping around on USDCAD this lazy Friday afternoon.. I have 8 pips (x2) banked and two, two lot, entries left from 0.98850 and 0.98826 my stops are now 0.9887 & 0.98850 which locks in 4 more whole pips bringing the total to a whopping 12 pip gain.

But you know what? It's fun because when you trade this way you cannot lose and it's a good way to relax ;)

Happy pipping everyone

Here's what it looks like

Click for larger image


No comments:

Post a Comment