Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#FX #trader wannabies.. this is serious shiite

---

First, if you don't already have something, you MUST have something else in your life that you LOVE doing that also requires concentration and execution.

That might be golf. It could be playing guitar. I suppose it could even be f'ing beautiful women.

Anyway.. the point being that you have something else in your life that you greatly enjoy, easy to do but difficult to master.

My own personal choice is 9-ball and I'm lucky in that I have a wife who enjoys playing too.

It soon became evident to me that there are times I seem to shoot very well and times that I don't shoot well at all.

When I'm not shooting well at all I tell my son I'm playing "knock the ball around" because that's what I do.. Nothing seems to want to work right, nothing will go down.

I shoot crappy when when I'm distracted. If I'm disinterested and just passing time, just knocking the ball around.

What I eventually realized is that when I'm shooting carelessly and not executing, even easy, shots I guarantee you my trading is suffering the same fate.

And when I am sharp in the market, running off nice long strings of winners, I'm very likely shooting a great 9-ball game.

So all I'm trying to relay here is that you need to at least listen to yourself. If you're in a foul mood, if your golf game sucks and you don't know, or particularly care, why, take extra precautions when trading or don't trade at all.

It just might improve your bottom line.

In the end it's the concentration and dedication to execution that matter.

Oh, and having a f'ing plan doesn't hurt either LMAO

So get with the program and join me in taking ALL the fiat away from those f'ing Primary Dealers and banks!

Taxpayers are counting on us to get all their fiat back from those bastards..

Lets not let them down.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment