Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ANONYMOUS Message concerning Invade Wall Street #OccupyWallStreet Not #InvadeWallStreet

---
Merely passing along some information I saw.. Who knows if this is real or that is real or what the fuck is real? You? LMAO

This one sounds more like Anonymous to me..

Always thought there was something strange about that invade wall street thing out of nowhere.. Smelled like FBI to me.. That's how they catch people now days you know? They trick them into doing something stupid..

Trust but verify

Greg
---

Citizens of the world

We are Anonymous! Recently something very disturbing has come to our attention. You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt. Consider EVERYTHING.

Operation Invade Wall Street is bullshit! It is a fake planted operation by law enforcement and cyber crime agencies in order to get you to undermine the Occupy Wall Street movement. It proposes you use depreciated tools that have known flaws such as LOIC.

Anonymous would never tell you to use LOIC - Not after the arrests and failures of Operation Payback.

Anonymous wouldn't attack NYSE on a HOLIDAY - It is debatable if Anonymous would ever even attack NYSE.

Be wary friends!

We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget

Expect Us

Be wary of imitations!

Here is the source post

2 comments:

  1. InvadeWallStreet has been terminated. Please refer to the video on my channel, with new annotated updates. I would only like to remind you that I am the messenger, I turn AnonOps documents into videos. Anonops was infiltrated and I intercepted the message in error. I am sorry if this has shaken the trust in me, my channel, or the Anonymous collective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TheAnonMessage,

    *I* am not anonymous.. though perhaps I should be..

    I am Gregory Phillips (@Ancient_Warrior on twitter).

    The issue I raise in this post is a serious one..

    How are supporters of anonymous to know who to believe? Which message(s) is/are legitimate & which are not?

    In theory we still have the "right" to free speech in the USA. I understand why some anonymous operations must remain secretive. However I also feel that for the movement to be successful it requires a public face which can respond to interaction with supporters / reporters / detractors.

    I am in the open, I am outspoken, I will not cease.

    How does one go about communicating with anonymous?

    Greg

    ReplyDelete