Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

#FED #POMO for Stock #Market #Manipulation

---
This is an older post I ran across but it contains a wealth of good information concerning what is going on with our markets, politicians and the Federal Reserve
---

I have a hard time bending my mind around things like interest rates, FED open-market operations, bond yields and international exchange rates, but today I found some articles that discuss these things in terms of stock prices, something I’m quite comfortable discussing.

---
Click here to read the rest on the Odd Citizen website - some great links also.. IMHO
---

Greg

2 comments:

  1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
    Money Maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. best etfs for 2021

    ReplyDelete