Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

$AUDJPY & $EURAUD #trades in progress

---

$AUDJPY h4 MT4 chart (on my demo account)

This trade is progressing well with a clean tunnel break on the 4 hour candle.. at least so far.. The initial problem area here is the 13 EMA which will at least try to serve as some sort of support for as long as it can.. However, if price also cleanly breaks that 13 EMA to the downside I think this could be a very nice trade. Also please be sure to note the stochastic on the chart.. certainly seems to be wanting to roll over here. But the Primary Dealers may have a surprise planned for me that I don't know about lol The best laid plans of mice and men ;) However, I do have a couple of additional short entries higher in case the bastards spike the hell out of it before allowing it to tank (ever seen THAT before?! lol) They reside at 83.03 and 83.23



$EURAUD h4 Mt4 chart

Have been in this long a bit and happy with it as I got a great entry and while price faces serious resistance from the tunnel above it, so far, is remaining above that magical 13 EMA.. I have a "level" at 1.3231 right at the tunnel which adds resistance but if I get a break here I think it could fly higher pretty quick. Taking profit at 1.3383 just shy of my next level up, if possible. Stochastic here too seems to be on my side ;)



Hope you enjoy these FX posts..

Auto tweeting this one one more time later and will be in bed.. Please wake me if anything good is happening..

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment