Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Monday, September 21, 2009

*My* nat gas thoughts

I'll tell you one thing for sure... My freaking heating bill had BETTER be a lot cheaper this year than it was last year! I'm sitting on a rather large natural gas position, via $UNG (damnit! f'ed again!) and down about 50% on the trade currently. That while nat gas continues to sit near 7 year lows! It has been for quite awhile now and who knows for how much longer?!

Once it gets to ZERO! I'm going 'all in'!!!

In the mean time if my heating bills are as high this year as they were last year I'm gonna be PISSED!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment