Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My current macro view

This is NOT about racism! This is NOT about obama! This is NOT about the democrats! This IS about government SPENDING, GREED and CORRUPTION. This IS about Washington! This IS about a government out of control... We ARE Iran...

Capitalism has suffered a substantial, if not terminal, blow. It is currently collapsing of it's own weight. Our banks are insolvent. Our medical industry will follow. Our government may follow that.

The men behind the curtain have done an excellent job of concealing this fact from the general public.

The consumer will not return to save the day. The consumer has been forced to learn a cruel harsh lesson from this collapse. The consumer is done. The consumer has learned. It still seems that government and the financial elites have not....

I see and sense more deflation around me than I do inflation. I am not yet convinced that 'they' have stopped deflation, nor that 'they' can stop deflation.

I crave deflation. I desire a collapse. I wanted 'things' fixed for real. I want greed and corruption flushed from the system, completely. To me deflation is the only way to achieve this... the only true 'hope' and 'change'.

This is a new reality. This is a new paradigm...

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment