Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Friday, May 4, 2012

#Trading the "tunnel system" is relatively easy - This morning's NFP moves on an m1 chart #FX What I think I know

---

You'll never catch me saying I know everything.. At times all system's can and will fail catastrophically and this is why we must all strive to protect our capital first.

The word risk does have a definition..

{

1. A probability or threat of a damage, injury, liability, loss, or other negative occurrence that is caused by external or internal vulnerabilities, and that may be neutralized through preemptive action.

}

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/risk.html#ixzz1tvlqex2m

The chart is self explanatory to save me typing here ;)

Click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment