Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Monday, April 2, 2012

I've been working on the #music list for my funeral some lately..

---

No, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon ;) But here's what I got so far ;)

You are more than welcome to come for the music only if you want.. I promise I won't give a fuck ;)

---

Knock knock knocking on heavens door - Guns & Roses version



See you on the other side - Ozzy



TOOL-EULOGY(Lyrics)



Sarah Mclaughlin - In the arms of an angel (This was played at my grand mother's funeral, God bless her soul)



Free Bird



God bless all ;)

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment