Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here is the text of my complaint to the #NFA against @MBTrading

I have been trading forex w/ MB Trading for TWO weeks & both weeks on the open they CLAIM the banks R not connected so no trading is ALLOWED! Last week was 2 HOURS after the open & this week is 3 HOURS after the open! MB Trading is laying all the blame on the 15 (FIFTEEN!) banks that provide their feed/quotes saying that they are getting no quotes! THREE HOURS AFTER THE OPEN! I called their trade desk & was put on hold for 1/2 an hour during which I had the pleasure of watching 700 pips of profit VANISH! And they R telling me that they will do NOTHING about it because it's the banks and not them!

I am an experienced forex trader and I KNOW when my money is being stolen! It must be nice to be a Primary Dealer bank & not like the market on the open so just don't ALLOW anyone to trade it until it moves firmly in the favor of the banks!

By the time they offered to transfer me to another department to manually close my trade I had given up 100 pips on 7 lots!

It is PAST TIME YOU PEOPLE do SOMETHING to FORCE forex brokers to STOP STEALING MONEY from hard working traders!

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Come on. They opened two hours later, and half of it was DST change in the US. You want to rely on a desk, get a desk! FXCM is happy to take your business. They stole $40,000 from me once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention, AUDJPY once all of the banks opened...is right where it was Friday. All you had to do is wait for the banks and you would be fine. ROFLMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did wait for the banks as I had no choice in the matter.. I waited and watched, locked out of my own account, while the Primary Dealers and banks COVERED all their shorts and drove the price higher.. It must be nice to have the power to do that. During tha time I watched more than 1,000 pips profit disappear.. I had a plan Friday.. I shorted stop hunting all day long on AUDJPY AUDUSD & EURUSD.. I called their bluff and held over the weekend.. Then when I did get the move I was looking for I had to sit here helpless looking at my screen while all my gains vanished..

    Fuck that.. No more with MB Trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice attempt to smear a broker. You know when your money is being stolen?

    No you don't!

    Dumbass

    ReplyDelete