Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Thursday, September 26, 2013

If anyone has ever received a #sign from #God it is me #FX #forex #trading

---

What a "claim" huh?

Let me explain how / why I think this is true..

I have been an above average forex trader for most of this year (2013)..

For a 4 month period of time (preceding the article below) from 12/22/2012 through 04/22/2013 I had a trading loss of -196 pips.

Which works out to close to -49 pips per month (196 / 4), or -12.25 pips per week (196 / 16).

I run a fairly small FX account where a single pip has a value of 0.10 (microlot) so on a monetary basis here we are talking about fairly close to B/E trading over this 4 month period that amounted to -($4.90) USD per month or -($1.23) USD per week. While not breaking the bank, obviously not a lot to "live on" ;)

Then I wrote and published this article on my blog.. --> Wednesday, May 22, 2013 READ THIS! And TRY to understand it..

Since that post, ie; from May 22, 2013 to Sept 26, 2013 my trading numbers have been nothing short of amazing..

From May 22, 2013 (the day the above article was posted on my blog) to Sept 26, 2013 my pip profit has been +16,878 pips

I still trade microlots so I end up here with +4,219 pips per month ($422.00 USD) or about 1,406 pips per week ($140.00 USD)

For the sake of comparison my pip count (See: How I count pips) (again at a dime per pip) between 01/01/2012 through 01/01/2013 was -14,207 pips so I lost about $1,421.00 USD over the course of the preceding year.

---

Whoever / whatever created us (humans) included a built in communications system (our DNA) and explained how to use it in the bible.

---

Mat_17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

As I said in the article linked above..

"I didn't pray for pips or wealth or power.. I prayed (in earnest, which is important) for the ability to effectively use the "gifts" that were bestowed upon humanity by God / the Anunnaki. For wisdom, understanding and knowledge."

Pro_2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Isa_11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Col_1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

I highly recommend that you trust in God.

Isa 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Isa 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.


Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment