Featured Post

The Science of Getting Rich: CHAPTER VII [excerpt] by Wallace D. Wattles #Gratitude

--- Gratitude THE ILLUSTRATIONS GIVEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER will have conveyed to the reader the fact that the first step toward getting ...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Letter to a Friend on WTF is going on

---
I'll give you a brief rundown on how I, personally, perceive the current situation. Of course there is much more I have to say but here is something of a summary..

I think nearly everything in this so-called economy is at least 6 times more expensive than it should be. An important part of capitalism, a self checking self correcting 'feature' of our economic system is deflation. As painful as deflation and a severe depression would be for everyone in this country that makes it no less a part of capitalism.

However, our government, politicians, Federal Reserve Bank, banks and multinational corporations all face certain extinction if such an event were to occur.

All these groups are hopelessly addicted to wealth and power and the lifestyle they provide.

Thus they are determined, at ANY cost, to prevent a total economic and political collapse.

The techniques, tricks and outright lies they are using now to project an economic fantasy for the dumbed down masses is outrageous and merely a delaying tactic, IMO, buying them desperately needed time to develop and prepare well thought out and organized contingency plans for the worst case scenarios.

IMO, at the most extreme those contingency plans could include martial law, a police state or even a form of dictatorship.

IMO, the actions being taken by our government, Treasury and Federal Reserve Bank with their accomplices the primary dealers (many of them the same too big to fails) and to a large degree the multinational corporations to purposely create inflation through the intentional devaluation of our fiat currency is a horrible idea. I SEE inflation running wild in this country already! I'm seeing prices on many items, mainly food, fluctuate wildly. Prices on certain items jumping up and down 30 and even 40% in a matter of a few weeks. Commodities of all types have been skyrocketing. With as many as 22 MILLION Americans either out of work or so depressed they have stopped looking for work altogether inflation is the LAST thing we need. Defaults of all sorts will dramatically increase with inflation combined with depression level unemployment.

I don't for a moment believe the people behind this economic deception and propaganda are unintelligent. *I* believe there are motives and plans unbeknown to the 'common' people. Possibly a coming 'crisis' such as the total and complete collapse of our economy and U.S. government defaults on 'obligations'. *I* believe the last two years of propping up the economy and artificially inflating the stock markets through all sorts of illegal manipulations has only been done to buy time for elites to plan and organize how best to deal with the coming collapse. How best to retain power and control during such dire times.

I believe even civil war is a possibility..

However, why would you or anyone else for that matter 'care' what *I* think about what is going on?

What can *I* do?

I yell on twitter to anyone who will listen. I try to put a lot of information on my blog that I hope will help more people be aware of what is going on.

In this country right now if I did begin to gather a lot of interest the government could easily arrest me just to shut me up. They could simply 'make up' any accusation they wanted, plant a little 'evidence' and arrest me. It might be in a newspaper for a day or two and then be forgotten by all. Anyone in this country who might be perceived to be a threat can be quickly and easily eliminated. Who can stop that? No one..

There is a lot more I 'feel' I know.. I 'feel' God is involved in all of this and in me, whether I want that or not. I 'feel' I have a large role in all of this but God has not yet made very much clear to me. Many strange, seemingly unconnected, things have happened in the course of my life.. Things that I do not understand the meaning of fully but things that seem to be accumulating toward a specific goal of some sort.. Becoming more and more obviously linked and coordinated through time. I won't, can't, go into much detail on this..

I even think I HAVE the solution to our problems but I am a nobody in a small town in Missouri.. It seems impossible that I could have much of an effect on anything. Only opinions..

If a great majority of Americans were on the same page, cooperating and organized, issues could be effectively dealt with and in a completely non-violent manner.

All it would take is commitment NOT to use their worthless fiat currency. Don't borrow it, don't spend it, don't send it as payment to greedy corrupt creditors or insolvent banks. Just STOP participating in the debt based, debt slavery, ponzi scheme created by public criminals. I believe it really is that simple..

But, as I said, who gives a fuck what I think, say or write? Maybe 10 people who know me truly understand what I'm talking about? Maybe 100 if I'm lucky? Maybe 1,000 don't fully understand what I'm saying but like it anyway..

We need 100 MILLION..

And I just don't see it happening..

So.. we try to look out for ourselves, our families and our friends.

And I try to inform people I don't even know and warn them of the perhaps unprecedented hard times that we all may face in the not too distant future.

Greg

*I* merely put my trust and faith in God. If God has plans for my life and impact on future events I'm sure I will know about it as God sees fit.

1 comment:

  1. Start bartering. Start a Local Exchange Currency. Stop using US Banknotes as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete